Listing Results about Germany Website
Top German Websites Every Expat Should Know - HousingAnywhere
(6 days ago) WebThelocal.de - The local is a website dedicated to providing an English version of the most important German news! This is useful during your early days in the country while you …
Berlin - Official Website of the City of Berlin, Capital of Germany
(5 days ago) WebOfficial Website of Berlin: Information about the Administration, Events, Culture, Tourism, Hotels and Hotel Booking, Entertainment, Tickets, Public Transport, Political System, …
2022 World Cup: Germany vs. Japan odds, picks and predictions
(6 days ago) WebIn a Group E opener for both sides, Germany and Japan meet Wednesday at Khalifa International Stadium in Ar Rayyan at 8 a.m. ET (FS1/Telemundo). Below, we analyze …
What are the best websites to learn German?
- Easy German. This channel is known for its casual “man-on-the-street” interviews. ...
- Get Germanized. Get Germanized is an offbeat YouTube channel hosted by a native German speaker who started it as a way to improve his English.
- Learn German with Anja. ...
- Learn German with Jenny. ...
- Deutsch mit Marija. ...
- Don’t Trust the Rabbit. ...
- Learn German Fast. ...
What is Germany's official name?
Fast Facts: Germany
- Official Name: Federal Republic of Germany
- Capital: Berlin
- Population: 80,457,737 (2018)
- Official Language: German
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Form of Government: Federal parliamentary republic
- Climate: Temperate and marine; cool, cloudy, wet winters and summers; occasional warm mountain wind
- Total Area: 137,846 square miles (357,022 square kilometers)
Can I travel to Germany?
Yes. Travelers from non-European Union countries can enter Germany if they are fully vaccinated. Until 30 September 2022, you qualify as fully vaccinated if you have had at least two (2) vaccinations, each of which is authorized by the European Union.
What is the official government of Germany?
Germany is a democratic, federal parliamentary republic, where federal legislative power is vested in the Bundestag (the parliament of Germany) and the Bundesrat (the representative body of the Länder, Germany's regional states).