Listing Results about Utah Website
Utah Events, Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants and Things to Do
(6 days ago) WebRed Rock & Dark Skies: Stargazing the National Parks. This road trip through southwest Utah takes you to four of Utah’s best places to see the Milky Way — Capitol Reef National Park, Kodachrome Basin State Park, …
Utah Department of Natural Resources
(4 days ago) WebGov. Cox closes GSL Basin to new water right appropriations. SALT LAKE CITY (Nov. 3, 2022) – With Utah’s Great Salt Lake reaching new record lows, Gov. Spencer Cox has issued a proclamation suspending new …
Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
(6 days ago) WebWildlife Board approves new elk management plan, other changes. The Utah Wildlife Board approved a new 10-year Utah Statewide Elk Management Plan, which includes several changes to elk hunting, along …
What are 3 interesting facts about Utah?
Utah Facts and Trivia
- Completion of the world’s first transcontinental railroad was celebrated at Promontory where the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Railroads met on May 10, 1869. ...
- Levan, is “navel” spelled backwards. ...
- Utah is the site of the nations first department store. ...
- The Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City took 40 years to complete. ...
What is the most interesting fact about Utah?
What is illegal in Utah?
- It is illegal to not drink low-quality milk.
- It is against the law to fish with crossbow.
- It is illegal to cause a catastrophe.
- Individuals may not possess beer in containers larger than two liters.
- Throwing snowballs will result in a $50 fine.
- Women may not swear in Logan.
What are some interesting things about Utah?
Places to visit:
- Explore the sculptures at Gilgal Gardens.
- Go for a stroll in lush and lovely Liberty Park.
- Indulge at Tulie Bakery.
What is truly amazing about Utah?
45 Interesting Facts About Utah. Utah is the 30th most populous and the 13th most extensive of the 50 states of the United States. It is in the western United States. The state attained statehood on January 4, 1896, becoming the 45 th state to join the union. Its six bordering states are Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming .